Friday, April 9, 2010

Follow Friday

Yep - it's Follow Friday!

Friday Follow


I'm excited to be a part of this again as I've gained some new followers and discovered some great new blogs! If you haven't linked up yet you should - it is a fabulous way to meet some great new peeps!

This is a short one today as I'm off to Norman to have my hair done. It's been wwaaaayyyyyyy too long since anyone has done anything to it - we're talking six months here - and it's long overdue. I'm having a bit of ME time today. That is a good thing.

Hopefully later today I'll be able to carve out some time for a regular post but for now it's all about Follow Friday and their sponsor Buttons & Blogs


Hope everyone has a great day and I'll try and post some teaser pics later of the dining room re-do!



10 comments:

  1. Oooooooh, fun. I love pictures of room re-dos!

    Have fun having "me" time and getting your hair done...

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday Follow!!! Will love for you to visit and follow me as well at www.safehomehappymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following from Friday Follow! A little late to the party tonight! Love the few posts I have read so far!

    Come check me out too if you have a chance!

    Amy @ rendermemama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm your newest follower from FF. Can't wait to read more, stop by my blog sometime! Happy FF!

    -K
    http://mypottyseat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following from Friday Follow. I hope you'll come follow our chaos soon at www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi..I’m Barb from Fri. Follow. I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
    & get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for following me and visitng my blog. I am now following you back. HAVE A NICE FAB DAY!!!

    Gina
    motherof1princessand2princes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you enjoyed your hair appointment - it's always important to have some time for yourself :)

    Visiting to welcome you to SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Friday Follow! I love that weekly party:-)

    I am also here to welcome you to SITs! I hope you are enjoying that party also:-)

    ReplyDelete