Tuesday, January 19, 2010

mommy blog

Here I am and THIS is my "mommy blog" posting!

This space is for me to rant and brag and wax all poetic about the 3 most important people in my life: Alec, Max, and Piper.

They are the LOVES of my life and every day I am grateful I get to be their mommy. Some days I'm only grateful after they have gone to sleep (moms out there you know what I mean) but I am grateful all the same.

Still working on the look of this space and I'm going to get my uber-talented friend Leigh to work her blog magic in here too.

If I can get my head off the floor today (woke up with a nasty cold) I'll try and get some pictures posted of the 3 short people (well, 2 short people - Alec looks me dead in the eyes now) and some pics of the playroom that I talked about over here.

Thanks for checking us out and I look forward to letting you guys into my crazy Mom world!

No comments:

Post a Comment